A propos de Littérature Populaire
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Ce forum est dédié à ce qu'on nomme littérature populaire, littérature marginale, autre littérature, paralittérature

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Fable ...
Voir le deal

Groupe US sur les livres au format de poche

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Jean François Le Deist
Admin
Jean François Le Deist

Groupe US sur les livres au format de poche Empty
MessageSujet: Groupe US sur les livres au format de poche   Groupe US sur les livres au format de poche EmptyJeu 20 Nov - 8:05

Les anglo-saxons ne sont pas des habitués des forum comme celui-ci ou BDFI, mais plutôt des Groupes ( Yahoo en particulier ).

Je fais partie d'un "certain" nombre... ( pulps, western, polar, etc... ).

Une des "sommités" locales ( Curt Phillips ) vient de créer un groupe consacré aux "paperbacks".
Voici l'avis pour ceux que cela intéresse :

Citation :
Thanks for all the comments and encouragement about the idea of having a new discussion group like PulpMags but devoted to vintage paperbacks. I created it tonight and if you're interested in talking about Ace Doubles, Dell Mapbacks, L.A. Bantams, Gold Medals, Armed Service Editions, and all the other great old paperbacks, come on over and help create a new forum for fans and collectors of Vintage Paperbacks. Here's the link:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VintagePaperbacks/

and you know what to do from there. I've set the group to Moderated status so I'll have to manually approve each membership so it might take up to 24 hours for me to get back to the computer to do that. (That little thing called "my job" needs a certain ammount of my attention too, I'm afraid...).

I'd like to ask you all for suggections about what should be done differently over there than is done here in PulpMags (and please make those suggestions in VintagePaperbacks or to me privately as you prefer) and I could use the following:

* scans of some really great paperbacks to use for the homepage (please include discriptive info and any neat personal discription that you might care to have posted there on the homepage)

* links of interest to paperback fans and collectors for our links section.

* plenty of good postings from each of you to get the new group off to a great start.

Can someone copy this announcement to the Rara-Avis group, the Westernpulps list, and any other groups where it would be appropriate? (I'll make an announcement to Fictionmags, Trufen, SFC, the OAK list, and a few others tomorrow.) In forwarding this message, please remember that the focus is on *vintage paperbacks* and not on the other areas of collecting that many of us also share. That doesn't mean that those other things can't be talked about on VinPbks, but let's dance with the date that brung us and keep the focus in mind.

I'd also like to invite as many professionals of the vintage paperback era as possible to join the new group. Authors, artists, and publishing & distributing professionals. All might have stories to share and old friends to catch up with. If you know of any such people - or if you *are* such people - please send me e-mail addresses and names so that I can send out personal invitations. And please send all addresses and any personal info to me privately at Absarka_prime@comcast.net . I'll keep all such info private.

Please also post or send in any information and announcements of paperback-related events to be announced here. Earl Kemp? can you give me some contact info for the LAPB show that you've mentioned? Are there other such pbk shows anywhere? Art exhibits? Anything related to the world of paperbacks? We want to know about it.

Any questions?

Curt Phillips

VintagePaperbacks Group

study

http://popularliteraturestudies.blogspot.fr/
Maciste
Zigomar
Maciste

Groupe US sur les livres au format de poche Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Groupe US sur les livres au format de poche   Groupe US sur les livres au format de poche EmptyJeu 20 Nov - 8:27

Cela devrait intéresser notre ami Xavier Lechard, puisqu'on y cause de Vintage paperbacks (pour les croulants qui n'entravent pas l'anglais, cette expression désigne les livres de poche "de la bonne époque" Laughing )
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.le-rayon-populaire.com

Groupe US sur les livres au format de poche
Page 1 sur 1